Monday, May 24, 2010

Final Week - May 24, 2010

hey family
thank u so much for the email. church yesterday was pretty crazy. i cant believe that that will be my last sunday in the netherlands as a missionary. the ward here is so awesome and i have meet ppl here that i will never forget.
im actually not sure when i get in at in slc. i get my flight plans on wednesday from president brubaker.
gettin packed up really makes me realize that this is the end, but its really only the begining. there are so many things i want to learn and do when i get home. this mission has changed my life for the eternties. i know that president thomas s monson is a prophet of god and that he or one of the twelve recieved revelation to send me here to the netherlands. i love you all so much.
see ya thursday
elder jeffrey lewis howell

No comments: